The Brew Orchestra @Taman Molek

by - July 16, 2017

I had been to this cafe a few times and I am very impressed by their carefully prepared food and great service. They always priorities quality of the food they served to customers so the quality of their food is always well maintained. The dark theme they applied to interior of the cafe makes me feel so cozy every time I visit there.
What I love the most from this cafe is their waffles! Served with delicious vanilla ice cream and fresh fruits like strawberries and blueberries, it really fulfills my taste buds!



I also tried their spaghetti but I forgot what is the name of this dish. Served with crunchy bacon and savory zucchini, it is a perfect dish for those who like salty flavor.


Pork chop with honey mustard sauce is one of their recommended dish and their baked carrot is really on point! Even me who dislikes carrot love to eat their carrot!


Mushroom pasta with some cherry tomatoes. Full with different types of fresh mushrooms which is fantastic for mushroom lover!


Have you ever tasted a waffle with bacon? If not, do have a try at The Brew Orchestra! The bacon matches so perfectly with the ice cream and waffle that you won't feel weird on eating it.


Address:
 19, Jalan Molek 1/5C,
 Taman Molek, 
81100 Johor Bahru, 
Johor, Malaysia

Opening hours:
8.30am-10.30pm

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram