Cloud Forest @Gardens By The Bay

by - September 23, 2016


*WARNING: for those who are afraid of cold just like me, please bring along your jacket when you visit cloud forest and gardens by the bay as it is super cold there and I wonder if their air-conditioning service is totally free......



When you go through the entrance, the very first thing you will see is a magnificent man-made hill with waterfall. If you don't want your clothes to be wet, my advice is stay as far as you can from the waterfall, or else you will be sprinkled with some waterXD



There are so many types of plants and flowers planted on the small hill, which you can enjoy their beauty for a long time. To me it's really nice to enjoy some green especially when I'm living in a concrete jungle where green is rarely seen.




I was wondering whether I should walk on that bridge because I'm very very very afraid of heightTT






Wow so there really are leaves with some white polka dots here...



Ermm please don't think these are real Rafflesia. They are made out by something like lego.




Okay, let's chill~ (Due to strong encouragement from my buddyXP)



The cloud walk is damn high and my legs are trembling haha





Can I take some of these home? Of course not hahaha


Read more about my trip to Gardens by the bay

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram