Bonbon Cafe @ Taman Molek

by - September 23, 2016

This post is a MUST for those who enjoy cafe hopping!XD There is a new cafe opened at Taman Molek about 4 months ago..... So I start to blog this after 4 months haha because I was too busy in the past few monthsTT

Finally my trial exam is over so I have a little free time to blog again whipeee!

Bonbon Cafe( the name sounds so cute haha) serves mainly dessert like cakes and pastries, as well as crepes. There is a variety of crepes with different flavors, which I think it"s quite hard to find a cafe that serves crepes in Johor Bahru so do give it a try! 



Their cakes are so extraordinary! I remember that their cakes include coconut flavor, durian and lemon.



I freaking love the design of their tables and chairs but I find that it"s quite difficult to sit on them as you will easily feel uncomfortable so I suggest you all to choose the normal tableXP





Smoked Salmon Crepe

It tastes quite nice with some saltiness from the salmon. Thumbs upXD


This one tastes a bit sweeter with some macarons. It serves with lyche and raspberries so I think it"s a sour-sweet combination hehe

Bonbon Cafe
11, Jalan Molek 1/5C,
 Taman Molek,
 81100 Johor Bahru, 
Johor,
 Malaysia

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram