ZA--True White Perfect Protector

by - February 21, 2016

Today I'm going to introduce you all a great product! XD

I have been using it for a couple of months and I found that it really helps to moisture your skin very well! It scents so well and I love it! Your skin tone will look more even after applying it as it can act as a make up base too.


It has 4-in-1 effect : -99% UV Cutoff
                                                                                     -Anti-Pollutants
                                                                                     -Oil Control
                                                                                     -Brightening


SPF 50+  PA++++



HOW ZA CUT OFF 99% OF UV?


HOW ZA PROTECTS YOUR SKIN FROM POLLUTANTS?






It always keeps my skin hydrated and defends myself against the powerful sun light. If you have it, you can say goodbye to pimples, oily skin and uneven skin tone!

Visit Za website:

Bye Bye X )















You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram