Just Want Coffee@HOMIES

by - February 06, 2016

Do you enjoy high tea? Yes, I do! XD

I love eating desserts especially cheese cake, drinking tea and chit-chating with my friends. I really enjoy the moments we are together as we have much less time to meet compared to our secondary school lives. TT

So, just before the Chinese New Year, I invited my best friend for high tea. Even though we haven't meet for each other for a long time, we still ended up in unstoppable talking with each other.



My best friend and I! Oh, she looks so swag and cool haha XDD


Hehe I like the doggy wallpaper XO








The design of this cafe is quite unique. The tiles, wallpaper, tables and chair are specially designed according to theme of home, which make us feel like being in our homes. I guess that is why it is called Homies haha : )

I love the design of the tiles, which is in geometric style. Some of the tables are even in hexagon shape! 


I ordered a Tofu Cheese Cake while my friend ordered a Brownie with an ice cream scoop on it!! Yummy XP



Wow! Can you see that smoke keep coming out from the pot? It smells so great!



My friend's Rose Latte ( so beautiful design!)



My Matcha milk XD The mixture of matcha and fresh milk is incredible!




Yummy cheese cake! It really just taste like tofu and melts thoroughly in your mouth! The cheese cake is full of the sensation of cheese~ Highly recommended to cheesy lovers! XD You will want eat with your eyes closed to really enjoy every single taste!

Let's eat! haha


Drinking my Matcha milk! It smells so good! The smell of matcha gives you a sense of Japan hahaha

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY like you! And I want you, do you want me, do you want me too? == How can a matcha milk likes me hehe

Truly hope that we still able to allocate our time to meet each other again in the future! By the way, wish you guys a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

Bye Bye XD

Just Want Coffee@Homies

Unit B3-01-03&B3-01-03A,
7,Molek Pine 3 Apartment,
Jalan Molek 1/27,
Taman Molek 81100,
Malaysia











You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram