KL Trip 2015 ( Part 2 )

by - December 17, 2015

Next station, KLCC!


After staying for one night at Cheras, we went to KL!

Luckily, again, we were not stuck in traffic jam because my dad decided to use SMART tunnel rather than highways.

This time, we stayed in Le Apple Boutique Hotel. It is located very near to KLCC so we can simply go to KLCC by walking for 5 minutes instead of driving.


Hehe Petronas Twin Tower is at behind! XD

The hotel was built in year 2014, so the facilities in the hotel are quite new. The hotel rates are quite reasonable too! I highly recommend the breakfast provided by them because it was very delicious and REALLY REALLY worth the price!!

There were Miso soup, some pastries, several types of fresh fruits and salads......

Rokkosan Restaurant in the hotel serves authentic Japanese cuisine and hotel guests will have 20% discount for the food.


This is the hotel room. X0


Haha my shoes... ==


The toilet is quite clean. I love it! <3



Hey! My sister! XP


Hello, everyone! ><

After that, we had our dinner at Avenue K, a shopping mall beside the hotel.


Dinner at Sushi Zanmai! Haha I love Japanese cuisine.




Wow! My favourite SALMON FISH HEAD! 

Then...

Part 3 is coming up soon!

Bye Bye X>


You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram