Happy New Year 2016

by - January 02, 2016



Hey! Hey! Happy New Year everyone! XDD

Felt so lucky that I had slept before the fireworks began to BOMB BOMB and BOMB. If I did not fell asleep before 12am, I 100% could not sleep because the fireworks are too loud and noisy!

Eventhough I love to enjoy colorful fireworks that bring brightness to the dark sky. Fireworks that shine over dark night are sooooo beautiful and attractive!



Finally, year of 2015 had come to an end! At the same time, year of 2016 has arrived! XP

Therefore, it is the time to renew and refresh ourselves to greet the new year! Yeahhhhh~

On the first day of 2016, I would like to set a few goals to improve myself in this year. =3

1. GET RID OF MY SHY HABITS


My shy habits haizzzzz 

It is the time to get rid of my shy habits before it is too late. What I mean late is when I start to work in a company, I am still facing with difficulties to communicate and socialize with my colleagues. It would be a VERY VERY big problem to me and others if I still behave like this.

To avoid this huge problem, I have to force myself to open my "Golden Mouth" to talk with others including people that I have never meet before. To others, this is quite an easy task but, to me, it is a challenge because I always feel scared to have eye contact with others.

However, this is a MUST-DO Task if I want to survive in such competitive society.

From now on, I have to practice speaking with correct pronunciation to increase my self-esteem. I have to force myself to look into people eyes while talking with others without feeling scared.

2. LEAD A FULFILLING LIFE


Life is anything. It can be anything, and nothing too if you do not cherish your lives. Life is not meaningful if you just wake up, eat and sleep for the whole day, one whole month and even the rest of your lives.

Please do not waste oxygen and release too much carbon dioxide into the air by leading a meaningless life.

We have to fill our lives with hopes, happiness, sadness, anger and sorrow. The purpose of God creating emotions to humans is not for fun, but to add a little surprise to our lives.

“Life is so full of unpredictable beauty and strange surprises. Sometimes that beauty is too much for me to handle. Do you know that feeling? When something is just too beautiful? When someone says something or writes something or plays something that moves you to the point of tears, maybe even changes you.”
Mark Oliver Everett, Things The Grandchildren Should Know

We only get the point to lead a fulfilling life if we understand ourselves and what life really is. 

Cherish your own life, nobody can help you.

Lead a fulfilling life, you will not regret at the moment you leave the world.

Do not be affected by others negative emotions, you are yourself.

Do not feel disappointed for a long time, life is full of hopes.

Trust youself, your family and friends.

3. STUDY HARD FOR MY PRE-UNIVERSITY PROGRAM 


I had just graduated from my secondary school.XP

This marks a full stop in my secondary school life TT Bye bye~

I have to study hard and make sure that my results is always consistent so that I can achieve my dreams in the future. Also, do not forget to do revisions every day.

I have to be more independent and mature, to let my parents have less worries when I study overseas. I must make my parents to believe that I am able to take care of myself and cope by myself.

I CAN DO IT!


These are my three main goals in year of 2016. I am not sure that whether I can achieve all of them, but I am sure that I will always try my best and put in a lot of effort in it. I will run as far as I could, but not as fast as I could.

Believe in yourself. Keep on going and never give up.

Bye bye

X )





You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram