Drawing Is My Passion

by - December 10, 2015

Drawing is my passion.

When I was a kid, I always “express" my "art work" on the walls in my house.

I was scolded by my parents for thousands times but I kept on drawing on the walls and ignoring my parents' advice. (haha I was a very naughty kid XD)

The walls in my house became horrible and "colorful" because of me =3

In order to "save" the walls, my parents sent me to attend drawing lesson.

And since then, I never draw on the walls but on a piece of paper XO



Throwback to my first water color painting :)


Tsunayoshi Sawada from Katekyo Hitman Reborn



Silica from Sword Art Online


Kyoya Hibari and Mukuro Rokudo from Katekyo Hitman Reborn


My first and only acrylic painting


Water color painting from year 2013


Wahhh... so many butterflies haha XD


Mix media painting from year 2015

Well, I'm appreciate that my parents decided to send me for drawing lesson.

If they didn't make the decision, I won't find my passion in drawing now. Thus, I always feel thankful to my parents who always support me in drawing.

Thank you, papa and mummy! :)

And for those who are interested in art, I give you all mental support from the bottom of my heart!

Fighting!


You May Also Like

2 comments

Instagram